Internship at the Laboratory for Political Studies
BA and MA students are invited to complete their internships at HSE's Laboratory for Political Studies. Application deadline for fourth year BA students: March 20, 2016. Application deadline for third year BA students and MA students: TBA.
Students may apply to one of two departments, the Research Unit or the Expert Analytical Unit.
Students may choose to apply for interning with one of the following projects:
- Relationships between the City and Its Residents: How Effective Are State Institutions? (Looking for 7 interns)
- Quality of Government in Russia’s Regions (Looking for 7 interns)
- Determinants of Political Behavior: Political Participation, Electoral Behavior, Politicization (Looking for 3 interns)
- Research on Internet as a Social Phenomenon: Politics, Media, Social Networks (Looking for 5 interns)
- Migration, Identity, Borders (Looking for 2 interns)
- National Long-Lasting Strategies as a Political Institute (Looking for 2 interns)
Learn more about our projects here.
1. Relevant research interests and/or research background
2. Grade point average
4. Number of internship positions available on the project
Application deadline for fourth year BA students: March 20, 2016
Application deadline for third year BA students and MA students: TBA
Submitting the application:
Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach:
2. A motivation letter (why you are right for this internship, and why the internship is right for you);
3. Your CV.
If you have any queries, please contact Anna Kulkova