We are hiring!
We are hiring a research intern for the project "Social and spatial identities in domestic and international mobility." Application deadline is March 5
We are looking for undergraduate or masters students as well as PhD students interested in:
- Qualitative methods
- Research on identity
- Research on migration
- interest in research on identity or migration
- experience in coding qualitative data
- strong English language skills
- committment to meeting deadlines
- team spirit
- ability to show initiative
- writing literature reviews
- writing academic papers
- conducting interviews
- qualitative data analysis
- dreafting reports
What can you learn from us?
You can learn best practices of conducting qualitative social science research and analyzing qualitative data. You will be able to conduct your own research and use its results for your term paper, diploma, or PhD dissertation.
- salary commensurate with experience
- flexible working hours
- office at Myasnitskaya, 18
Please apply by March 5 at firstname.lastname@example.org